Today’s work environment provides organizations with opportunities to collaborate, connect, and grow in new and exciting ways. At the same time it presents unique challenges.
What can you do to create a work environment that builds trust and nurtures a sense of belonging for all team members? What can you do as leaders to create a culture that inspires team members to work together effectively to achieve their goals?
Leading Cohesive & Collaborative Teams creates a practical framework for bringing teams together cohesively and collaboratively:
- Explore critical leadership skills that promote a thriving hybrid work environment
- Define and unite your teams through shared purpose
- Differentiate the impact of cooperative vs. collaborative team environments
- Build collaborative mindsets across teams and the organization
- Create a connection between leadership strategies and a work environment that fosters inclusion and psychological safety
Leading Through Change: Communication Strategies that Motivate & Inspire
Whether change is happening on an organizational, team or individual level, this 90-minute, power-packed session will equip you with communication strategies that motivate and inspire.
Beating Burnout & Rising From the Ashes
This 90-minute, highly interactive program supports leaders in identifying and understanding their own burnout-risk scenarios and develops leadership and coaching skills to support their team members.